#9   ^
Old Fri, Jun-01-07, 13:28

Plan: Atkins72/Paleo/NoGrain/IF
Stats: 285/220/200 Female 5 feet 5.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyelle
i put palm oil or coconut oil on my skin...i find anything with alot of vitamin E to be helpful

i think u need to forget about doing away with them all together b/c i dont think that will ever happen (sadly cause i have lots too) expect to still have them on a thinner frame...its better to be thin with marks than fat with marks!!!
and tans do help hide em!!!

im scared to dealth of the tounge...u know the once big fat belly becomes delfated because of the weight loss but the skin does not recover. the kind of belly that has so much overlapping sagging skin that it looks like a tounge (ever see the movie CLICK w/ Adam Sandler) ill be so upset if that happens....one of the reasons im trying to loose is to look nicer in my birthday suit

I use olive oil and it seem to work well. I had five pregnancies in 4 years (three live births; lasat one born six months ago) and I am definitely getting the tongue as we speak. It's horrid, but it's also very genetic for my family - every woman in my immediate family has a variant of it, very fat or not. I am not sure what I will have to do if I lose a lot more. Just editing this to say that men I have known have liked the big tummy - not sure why but it has seemed to be a sexy thing for the men I've been with (all thin and muscular). It may not be the liability we make it out to be.

Janine