#325   ^
Old Wed, Nov-29-06, 09:08

Plan: atkins/hcg
Stats: 228/162/135 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHealey
I was on the bus on my way home from work, and a teenage girl got on with her friends. For the entire ride they commented about me, said awful things and I just sat there, mute. They basically tried to humiliate me (in very loud ways) the entire trip until I got home. I met their eyes, stared them down and didn't say a word. I was proud of myself for not breaking down there and then but when I walked through the door and saw my husband I lost it. I've spent my entire life being made fun of, I've been heavy since childhood and I've always believed that the fact that I'm a good, kind person was so much more important than being thin. I still believe that, unfortunately most other people don't. I'm losing weight for my health primarily because I'm finding it's suffering but there's also part of me that is losing weight just to have for at least once in my life a sense of being "normal".

I feel your pain! You know those girls and people that are like that pick on others just because they are lacking in their own lives so they choose that way to make themselves feel better - or they are just total SNOTS!! Hang in there and when you loose hopefully you'll meet them again and be able to shove it in their faces - revenge - HA HA