Thread: Very Frightened
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jul-18-06, 00:49

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 202/202/180 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:41%/38%/30%(?)
Progress: 0%

hey there. i totally understand how you feel. i was diaganosed when i was 21. i went to the doctors when i was in highschool, and they said i was fine. i would go a year without my period, and when i did get it, i was screaming of pain. when i was diagnosed, i was devestated. i just couldn't believe that this was happening to me. i had an 'incurable' disease. all i wanted was babies.
well, things got a lot easier. we tried for a baby for a while, and then i had a miscarriage. after about 2 years off, i got pregnant again. i had to use clomid, but here i am with a beautiful 7 month old.
i was in your shoes. a lot of us were, or are. but there is always hope. things will get better. here's my advice. find a doctot. when we were trying the first time, i had horrible doctors. they could have cared less for me. but the 2nd time around, i had an awesome doctor. one who cared, and was truely concerned. that is the best thing. i was relaxed and carefree about the whole thing.
so just take a deep breath and know that you will be fine. if you need someone to talk to, i am here.

rachel*