Registered Member

Plan: CALP, now Schwarzbein
Stats: 203/143/143 Female 160 cm
BF:56%/22%/22%
Progress: 100%
Default Thanks, Don!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerGuy
The Program just makes incredible sense, whether looking at each piece or TSP as a whole. I just can't believe it's not eventually going to work for me. So I'm going to believe it will work. And if anyone out there thinks that's crazy, think about Dr. S taking the time to write books to try to convince an "instant results" society to try a program that will take years to see results, knowing the only money she'll likely ever see is from the sale of those books!
-Don

Don, you are the best, many, many thanks for this reply! To me it also makes so much sense and I feel really well on it but sometimes that creepy voice inside of me drives me nuts. I'm very afraid of making mistakes, esp. with my eating because I've mistreated my body so much with all those years of bulimia. Now I finally am nourishing myself in the way I feel is right and which satisfies me and I don't feel like I'm "dieting" at all. Almost too good to be true!

Okay then, I'm a believer too and we'll make it work! I just wish some more people here would become active, but hey, just a few people is good too!