View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, May-28-06, 19:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 361/285.0/240.0 Male 5'11"
BF:Shake Hands w/Beef
Progress: 63%

I tried the coconut oil n peanut butter....didn't realy care for it. Oh, it was not bad, just not what I was expecting I guess. To me the flavors kind of cancelled each other out and it was rather oily and bland.....but anyone reading this try it yourself and see what you think. Mix a teaspoon of each and see....

I found another great way to get some CO in the diet. If you are at a stage that allows this, toast half a LC bagel (or a slice of LC bread). Spread about a teaspoon and a half of CO on the hot bagel.

In the morning, shake on some cinnamon and some granular sweetner of choice and eat with your breakfast.

For lunch or dinner or a snack, spread some butter on the half of the toasted bagel, then spread about a teaspoon of CO over that. Shake on some onion powder, garlic powder,black pepper, basil and grated parmesan cheese. Makes a super awesome garlic toast to eat with dinner!

But I donot do this every day, and generally don't eat both halves of the bagel in the same day, or the same meal...generally.....