Plan: Al Sears
Stats: 310/190/180 Male 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 92%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandygrady
Rocketrob-

Yeah, I thought about cutting back on training while I am trying to adapt to lower carbs, but I really like the group of people I train with now. There is a small group of us who are all at the same belt level and we really push each other! I would hate to fall behind and lose that competition. So yes, as always I am trying to do and have it all at once!!

45 minutes of jumping wheel kicks-yikes! Jumping and endurance are my weaknesses.

Where is your karate camp being held? What are the goals of the event?

Sandy

Hey, Sandy!

Sorry for the delay... Our camp is being held in Burson, CA... that would be in the Sierra foothills ( The gold country).. The organizer has private land up there and its nice and scenic and secluded.

Goals of the camp:
Students are organized into groups by the color of their belt for instruction of their next belt material, meeting other students from other schools, learning from the black belt instructors, Students put on demonstrations and the black belts do their demonstrations, generally it is to build comaraderie among the students and instructors from the different schools, and of course to have a good time! We do two camps a year.