Thread: No energy?
View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Feb-20-06, 08:23

Plan: Vegetarian low carb
Stats: 121.8/103.6/90 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

I appreciate the informative response, and the concern. I am now down to 103.6 pounds, and I am starting to feel better about myself. But I'm pretty sure that my thighs are not actually supposed to be as big as they are at a "healthy" weight, lol. How can I be at an ideal weight when I still look heavy? I probably won't go all the way down to 90 pounds though. Don't know if I could even if I wanted to! Most likely, I will stop and try to maintain at 95 pounds. At that weight, I would have a BMI of 19, which is within a healthy range. I really don't think I should aspire to be at the high end of a healthy weight range. A loss of 8 more pounds is certainly not going to kill me, lol.

It may sound like I don't care about my health, but I do try to take care of myself. I exercise every day and I do some light weight lifting so I don't lose muscle mass. I also take a multi-vitamin and a calcium supplement. Being healthy and happy is very important to me, and good health includes high self-esteem. Thanks for being so caring!