#1   ^
Old Fri, Sep-27-02, 22:14
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 240/185/175
BF:99%
Progress: 85%
Question Lack of helpful responses in forum

Don't take this the wrong way if you are one of the people I am about to talk about, but here is something I have been noticing on these forums.

Quite often newbies (and others) ask questions which may have been asked before, or which are answered in the Atkins book. A common response from some members is simply "Read the book yourself", or words to that affect. This hasn't happened to me , but it has made me hesitant to ask a couple of questions, myself.

I agree that people should be informed of the search function; it's a useful tool. BUT, remember, not everyone is on the Atkins plan. I'm not following the plan exactly, although I have read the book. Still, somethings may slip my mind, etc. It just seems that a simple answer would be more helpful. Not everyone has been on this plan for several months (or years). Not everyone has read every book on the subject of low carb.

Again, I mean no offense by this post, and maybe I am just over sensitive. It just seems that some people are on the Dr. Atkins payroll sometimes.

shutt22
Sponsored Links