Old Wed, Sep-25-02, 08:47
Champagne Paulie

Plan: My Fitness Pal
Stats: 156.2/123.8/120 Female 5 ft 4 ins
BF:Got some, thanks
Progress: 90%
Smile

Hi Shirley,

I'm a little stiff, especially my shoulders, but then I did do quite a lot of upper body weights. I can certainly feel what I did on the pec deck! I thought that I would be a lot worse than I am, unless I'll suffer from delayed reaction tomorrow.

This time last year, I was working out nearly every day I wasn't working. Sometimes I would do two classes a day and then go in the gym and do some weights. In January I got depressed and went on Prozac. It is a catcjh twenty two situation. You feel depressed and can't be bothered to do any exercise, so your weight goes up and you feel more depressed. Also, it didn't help that the Prozac made me gain more weight! Still I've made a start now, so hopefully I'll kee it up . Derek and I are going to go to the gym tonight. Because I wasn't going, he stopped going and gradually he's put weight on too. He has lost over 14 lbs on Atkins and is now looking to tone up and improve his fitness again. I'm looking forward to starting step aerobics again once I get a bit fitter.

Have a good workout at the gym tonight. Let me know how you get on. If you want you can stop by my journal (Paulie's journal) in the M-Q section. Speak soon.