Old Mon, Sep-23-02, 04:04
Champagne Paulie

Plan: My Fitness Pal
Stats: 156.2/123.8/120 Female 5 ft 4 ins
BF:Got some, thanks
Progress: 90%
Smile

Hi Shirley ,

How are you doing? I am planning to go to the gym tomorrow for the first time in months, so it will be a hard slog .

I usually warm up by walking for 10 mins on the treadmill on a varying incline. From there I go on the cross-trainer. I think I'll be starting at 10 mins again. When I was fit last year I was doing 30 mins a session, but that would probably kill me now . I then move to the weight machines and do the seated row, shoulder press and pec deck. Then time for more cardio and 15 mins on the bike (will probably cut this down to 10 mins for time being). From there it's on to the abdominable curls, finishing off with leg curls, leg presses and inner thigh exercises. Hey it's got my tired just looking at it .

They also have a swimming pool at our gym, so I might attempt a few lengths sometime this week. Not too sure about getting into the bathing suit though .

I have a few step aerobic videos. I used to really enjoy the one that Cher did. No chance of me doing any of that at home at present though. We are in the middle of home improvements and the house is in turmoil.

Let me know how you get on.