View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Jun-23-05, 23:47

Plan: General LC
Stats: 318/213.2/185 Female 5ft 6.5
BF:
Progress: 79%

Wow.. thats a whole lot of meat, i couldnt even afford that if i wanted to.. meat is like 10 dollars a pound for a good cut.. which is pricey for someone with no job. I have to live off of financial aid, but if i was in some other place where meet was cheap, i probably would buy it more often. I rarely get to have beef.. usually fish or chicken.

I am only 20, so no health conditions really. I have high blood preassure, but i stopped taking the meds for it b/c this should lower it. And, i was reading on the atkins website and i guess i was expeirencing something like pre-diabet (sp?) ... but thats going away. I am feeling more energized.

I am doing this too more of a way of life, but... i dont plan on never eating fruits again.. or dairy.. Ideally i want to stay on induction until i reach my goal weight, which i am sure is actually too low, even for my heigh of 5-7, but i am sure i wiill gain about 10 pounds if not more if i get that low.
After induction i would ideally like to eat low carb but with fruits and some milk products. ... something like 50 carbs and 1200 cal.. .. and i want to incorporate atleast 3 times exercise.

Right now, i am doing aerobics videos,.. about 50 mintues, twice on sat and sun, and maybe two times during the week.
I am joining a gym on sunday.

I have never in my life remeber weighing under 217. You know the time when you become aware of yoru weight, like 13-14 years old, thats the lowest i EVER remember.

Regarding food, if your not hungy at all, should u not eat, or still try to eat some protein in order to not put yourself in starvation mode.

For example, for breakfast i have an egg and a hotdog. Then for lunch around 130, i might not want anything, .. should i still eat ? I am not really too sure, so far i have been trying to just keep it to 3 small meals... its been all under 20 grams carbs and under 900cal.
How do you cound sugar alcahols? I dont think i eat anything that has that. I only eat vegetables, which i think have no sugar alcahol, and then protein... i avoid all "fake" foods, like processed foods, or not natrually occuring.
The only processed things, are hot dogs, and cheese, and i try to aim for the orgainic ones.

i lost 2% bodyfat and 4.5 pounds since SUNDAY!!!!.. and i am thrilled. this is my 1st true attempt to loose thi sweight i have been gaining for 20 years.