Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALEWIS
Nancy,

Another Q. If as your stats say you are almost 38% BF...how does this get you into Cat 2? His chart said that 35%+ is Cat.3
My estimate of BF is 34.5% which just barely puts me in Cat 2..

All this would mean would be to cut out the re-feeds for you, (and I question them for me, looking at the very fatty stomach and thighs that I have)... And as your re-feeds to date have made you feel unwell, perhaps this is the reason?

And my idea of a 'free meal' would be to go back to normal LC meal with fat in it!! I loathe FF dressings and I think they must be unhealthy...was wondering about mixing one with low/no fat yogurt as a compromise..
l

I haven't updated by body fat stat in ages. when I did his calculation I came out close to category 2 and he recommends using the next lowest if you're close.

Give Curves a try. I'd just join it with a monthly membership at first though. I tried it for 3 months myself. I had some health issues which made it impossible at the time.

Quote:
And as your re-feeds to date have made you feel unwell, perhaps this is the reason?

I don't think so, I think your stomach capacity shrinks so much on this diet you just can't cram in 250 grams of carbs. What used to be a large meal to me before is utterly impossible to eat. Or... well, I can eat it but it'll just make me ill. I suppose its like having stomach reduction surgery. At any rate, I'm just going to keep modifying the refeeds until I figure out some way to make them work right for me.

As far as his forums, they were of limited help. He does clarify that Cat 2 only gets 1 free meal and 1 refeed, but the book says 2 free meals. Also, prepare to encounter strong language on his message forums.