View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Sep-05-02, 19:00
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 265/230/170
BF:
Progress: 37%

I had a wonderful and exciting birthday, first of all i went and got my tatoo,A HEART WITH A RED ROSE AND MY INITIALS AT THE STEM OF THE ROSE,It looks great and i love it,now that i can wear sleeveless tops i put it just above my breast

my 17 year old son is going crazy,my dh think that i am going crazy he say tatoo are for young people,i said yes!i am 46 years young, age is just a number and i don"t look my age so now is the time to enjoy myself and do what i want to. i love life

my son wants to get a tatoo also ,i told when he reach 18 and move out of my house then he can do whatever he want to do
he was not happy,i waited 46 years for this he can wait

my grandkids came over with a LARGE CARROT CAKE my favorite for my birthday and i could not dissapoint them so i decide to carb up on sunday and monday went back on atkins on tuesday.We had fun and some one broke my computor it was DEAD for week my son finally fixed it he is so good at computors

THANKS EVERYONE FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND FOR THE CONGRULATIONS ,WE CAN WIN THIS FIGHT TOGETHER

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO POST PHOTOS? i have before and after i want to post