#1   ^
Old Sat, May-07-05, 17:29
... Pro-Atkins!

Plan: General LC
Stats: 312/274/220 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 41%
Lightbulb Women's Plus Size Online Clothing Resources

Almost everyone in the TDC speaks of wanting to buy clothes in "normal" shops. Yet some of us aren't there yet and I thought it might be fun to compile a list of great plus size online clothing sources.

Most of us already know Lane Bryant and Roaman's, but let's expand our clothing horizons while we shrink our waistlines.

Here's what I suggest ... name the business / web address, size range and any comments you might have.

Coldwater Creek
Misses XS - Women's 3X
Very pretty, feminine clothes / shoes / accessories; moderately priced. Their catalog designers make the most gorgeous color layouts - it's worth getting it (free) just for the eye candy.

Making It Big
22W - 44W
Simple, natural fiber clothing and accessories; plus size models so can truly get an idea of how something might look on you; free catalog; environmentally friendly and most clothes are made in the US; priced expensive-ish.

Silhouettes
12W - 32W (many styles up to 6X)
Good collection of casual clothing, nice fabrics, free catalog.

Junonia
14W - 40W
Real activewear; well made casual clothes; swimsuits; free catalog; plus size models; expensive-ish.

Pretty Petite's Collection
Up to 3X / 4X
I almost want to keep this link to myself because I'm hoping to bid one day on one of their fabulous tie-dye dresses. Business is located in Singapore, but shipping seems reasonable and the clothes are inexpensive.

alight.com
Size 14W - 32W
Formal, slinky, hip clothing. Priced ~ moderate.

Zaftique
18W - 40W
Fun, hip, casual, colorful clothing. Priced ~ Moderate plus.

Torrid
12 - 26 (some 28)
Sexy, flirty "casual, club and work wear". Priced ~ Moderate plus.

Size Appeal
1X - 4X (some up to 6X)
Vamps 'R Us. Bold, fashionable, sexy 'curvy' clothes / accessories / lingerie; plus sized models. Priced ~ Moderate plus.

Ulla Popken
12W - 38W
Casual, European styling; well made; expensive.
Sponsored Links