View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Sun, Apr-24-05, 14:41

Plan: Atkins since March 2, 05
Stats: 205/193/135 Female 5ft 8 1\2 inches
BF:Have no Idea
Progress: 17%

atmasters,
I think you have done great! Congrats on the weight loss. Your wife should be really proud of you! I gained about 65 pounds with my daughter whom was 8lbs 7ozs at birth three and a half months ago. I am so very depressed and have been on and off Atkins since the begining of March. I now weigh 205 when I was 234 the day she was born. I lost down to 205 after she was born then began LCing and got down to 195 and yo yoed till now I am presently off of Atkins and weigh 200. I have a 15 year old son and a 12 year old daughter and we are filing for custody of my 11 year old step daughter so my problem is that I just can't afford this WOE anymore and everyday that goes by I get more and more depressed. Your story was very inspiring considering I am or would like to lose as much weight as possible before we try again for our last child together (we got Jenny now we want Christopher ) in about 2-3 months before my husband goes to Iraq but I am out of resources. What kinds of things did you eat and what did you avoid that gave you such success? I guess I am looking for advice and options if you have any. When I started in March I actually lost 15 pounds the first two weeks but then stalled and went on and off Atkins from there till now I feel like a lost cause. Any help would be great. You achieved a goal that I have so that I can get pregnant again. If I don't lose this weight first I will definately be a balloon with the next one and I am going to be 35 in May and to wait to have a baby in another year will kill me at 36 because my daughter was tough enough to carry for nine months. Thanks.