#14   ^
Old Sat, Aug-24-02, 13:29
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178.5/178.5/125
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi,

there are a few phd programs in clinical psych that give you a masters after i believe a year or two max but i have to admit they are extremely competitive, i've even spoken to professors that teach at Harvard now that had to obtain a master's first to gain admission to phd program.

in the meantime i wouldn't worry about your calories too much, I have found that when I cheat a little I actually don't gain and sometimes actually lose more, some people on the forum actually use this as a method to get out of a stall. Today I just have had another one of my omelettes, getting kind of tired of them, and some tea. We have to help move some furniture later so I'll probably eat then as well. I have to admit though I'm dying for something sweet, I can see myself cheating today but I'm realy going to try not to.

well I'm actually on AIM right now if you get this and I should be around for a little while, my name is HeidiDv, my boyfriend and I both used it for a while so that's why he is kind of included in the name, and if you can't go on tonight I should also be around later on tonight.

talk to you soon
Heidi

have you been able to get a good stifado where you are? I miss some of the greek food so much but it is honestly so expensive around here.