View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Aug-15-02, 06:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 223/222/170
BF:
Progress: 2%

Dawn:
As I have said so many times... I am on this for life... I have never been so NOT hungry. I have no sugar cravings.. I feel 1000 times better than I did a month ago.. This is actually fun..
The scale and the ketostrips mean nothing to me.. I know something is happening.. it just isnt happening at the scale.. atleast not at the moment.. All That junk I use to eat.. I do not miss it at all.. I am not waiting to go off this way of life so I can go back to eating all that junk.. I dont need it... The fact that I was a 300 carb a day guy for years is part of the reason the weight is coming of slowly... Ive read that carbs act like little protective cells.. which teach your body to store fat... I feel my carb protection is the reason for the stall... I am confident when my body realizes I am not playing here.. it will give up the resistance.. because I know I wont... Ive also stated my goal is to lose a pound in one year.. anything more would just be gravy...So I have 11 more months to lose that pound .. so a right on track
Thanks again
Keep L-carbing
Bill ( ET )