View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, May-27-02, 15:35

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 168/168/155 Female 68"
BF:
Progress: 0%

I think it was a combination of things! I was heading towards 180 pounds, the sugar was driving me crazy and I didn't know what to do. I was looking at books at the local health food store and came across Atkins. I have heard of him but nothing good. I did buy the book (hardcover too, expensive) and attempted induction. I found this website and started to learn about low carbing. I began my journey on March 27th and I've never felt better. I have switched to Schwarzbein after 3-4 weeks and I feel that I'm on the right track. I don't have that I'm constantly hungry feeling and I don't crave sugar. My joints aren't sore, my complexion has improved, my stomach does not bother me anymore and I've lost nine pounds. I also started weight training and exercising for the first time in a long time.
I believe that I can continue this way of life one day at time fro the rest of my life. I get to eat helthy food and feel good about what I'm doing. I hope others can enoy the sense of well being that many of us have achieved.
Maureen