View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Fri, Mar-15-02, 03:05

Plan: schwarzbein
Stats: 200/172/140
BF:
Progress: 47%

My sister gave me a copy of her book to read. I don't think she is following it, but I really love it.

You know it is funny, but I feel guilty and have to stop myself and say hey, Enjoy It! I just did my first FITDAY entry. It amazes me that I am not eating enough, still. Today I ate steak and chicken and veges with butter and bacon & eggs, but still ate less than 2000 calories. I have to get my water consumption up. I had 50 grams of carb today, but 23 were fiber so I guess I did OK. I still get confused.

I am feeling so good it is scary most of the time. My period started yesterday so I'm feeling a little off today, (I believe drained might be the appropriate word here) but you are right, no gas, no indigestion, almost no PMS, I can't believe the difference no sugar has made. Istill get headaches, but I think that is my dairy allergy. It is too hard to do this program with out cheese. They are mild and infrequent. I'm trying not to take any medications at all and it is a test, because I used to live on ADVIL for every little ache and pain.

Time for bed. Good luck with the next recipe try. I want to try some of them, but I am rarely home to cook. Maybe Sunday.