View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Mar-04-05, 16:38

Plan: Eating healthier
Stats: 185/178/150 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

Hi Gina,

I found your gym log.....lol. Wow!!........9 exercise machines!! I would have bought one off of you at this point as I have nothing to exercise on. I just received my Windsor Pilates tape but I've yet to put to it in the VCR......lol. Anyway, I have a question for you being that you said you worked for those informercial thingies. I was just watching an informercial for an exercise thing called the Easy Shaper. Have you heard of this and if so, does it really work like the informercial makes it sound out to work?? It looks pretty easy to do and it is suppose to work out all your body parts. I was also thinking of buying myself and ellipitacal machine. Would you recommend this as opposed to a treadmill?? I have to start doing something as I am not getting any exercise in at all except for my walking the store on Thursday nights to hang the new price tags where I work. I could start walking my dog that we just got a month ago. That would help a little.....lol. As of now, we basically just put him in the yard to run around and do his thingie. I do walk him occassionally but lately it's been so cold out. Once the weather starts getting warmer I intend on walking along the boardwalk being I am on a few blocks from the beach. Hopefully by the end of the month.

Well.....congrats on starting your gym log. Maybe I'll start one as soon as I have something to write in one.......lol.

Patty