View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-11-02, 04:04

Plan: Slim Forever
Stats: 74/73/63
BF:
Progress: 9%
Thumbs up Slim Forever

Hi everyone. I tried Atkins last year but fell off the band wagon after losing 4.5kg. I have put back 3 kg over a 5 month period and am heartily disgusted with myself. Has anyone out there tried Slim Forever by Dr Richard Harris. I picked myself up a copy today. It's my bed time reading for tonight. It looks more managable than Atkins so I have my fingers crossed.

I am so absolutely sick to death of feeling unhappy with my weight and going up and down and round and round. I really do not want to keep going on this round a bout for the rest of my life. It's too short as it is.

It's really wonderful to have a forum for Aussies/ NZers to chat with one another. At least we all have similar food suppliers that we can share with one another. I absolutely agree about some of the American ingredients/recipes being impossible to follow. Sorry to you guys, but some of your foods really blow me away.

I have one amazingly awful headache right now. I think I'm suffering from caffeine withdrawl. I only drink about three cups a day but I haven't had any since yesterday morning.

Good luck to everyone out there who is trying to make themselves even more beautiful than they already are. Ciao
Sponsored Links