View Single Post
  #86   ^
Old Fri, Jan-28-05, 07:40

Plan: atkins
Stats: 180/161/125 Female 5'5
BF:29%
Progress: 35%

Hi guys! Done my masters and on day 3....except for on problem. Had 3 drinks last night (bad girl!) 2 rums and diet cokes and one low carb beer. I still lost...a lot. It's crazy. I think part of it was that i was binge eating right due to stress so my body wants to get rid of this weight. I was the highest (before 2 days ago) weight that i had been since 3rd year undergrad when i was studying in Ireland and drinking beer 3x a week. I didn't want to mess up by drinking but friends wanted to go out and celebrate my finishing school. So back on track today. The work outs are SOOO hard...i can't do all of them with proper form so i've had to modify a couple (like the spiderman push up- what the heck!!!). I have decided to stick to this plan until i'm down to 130 again and then back on atkins for the rest because this plan is way too hard to stick to. The shakes make me nausious. I wish you could use milk to make them. Darn those carbs. I'm also drinking at least 3 green teas a day...
okay i know it's water weight but tuesday (afternoon)when i weighed myself i was 150 and i weighed myself this morning on the same scale (3 days into the program) i'm at 142. I was 145 yesterday morning. I really need this because lets just say that the pajamas i'm wearing at TOO TIGHT! Good luck everyone. I'm glad that we have this thread. I just wanted to share that with everyone.