Thread: Senior Support
View Single Post
  #358   ^
Old Sun, Nov-28-04, 22:53

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 325.4/228/175 Female 5'7
BF:mostly!
Progress: 65%

Just checking in. Havent been Lcing very faithfully, and fell into a severe depression. Finally went to the doctor, and she did a complete blood workup on me. I was so amazed,,,my cholesterol was wonderful!! She was thrilled, asked me what I had been doing. I told her I had been playing around with Atkins,,and she said STAY WITH IT!! She even gave me a copy of the bloodwork ,cause she said I should be proud of it! I am perfectly healthy, other than a poor body image that causes depression, So, she gave me medication for that. I am doing better, started back on the WOE yesterday, strong and strict. I figure, its gotta help the body image thing, and I feel so much better on the plan. It made me feel great to know that I am healthy!
You recipe sounds wonderful, Im gonna try that!! I got one for ya,,,,
I made this for thanksgiving,,,call it Chili Cheese Log..

1 8oz pkg cream cheese softened,,
4 cups cheddar cheese
1/2 c chopped pecans (or any kind of nuts really)

Using hands, mix together and form in a long log on foil. Roll in chili powder till covered well. chill. Cut in slices and use for snacks. I am not sure what the carbs would be,,,but not much I am sure,, Its wonderful to keep in the fridge for a quick snack.

Well, gonna go grab some turkey,,,glad to see your post!! Im back,,,not making any promises this time, taking one day at a time! One meal at a time if I have to do it that way!! Keep the recipes comin!!