View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Sep-04-04, 03:51

Plan: Mod Carbs.1200-1600 cals
Stats: 148/185/120 Female 5"2 or 159cm
BF:
Progress: -132%
Thumbs up

Thats mee!! I tried it all (meat/egg fast, eggfast, fat fast, meat fast, lowering my calories way too low, ehm.. I tied it all!) and I just didnt leave it alone this entire summer. What happen`.... I gained 16-20 lb!!.. from binging all the time, eating to much of the wrong stuff (nutts!) thinking it wouldnt stall me "as long as if fits in to the fat%, carbs and cals"... wrooong!

Lately I have just followed every little Induction rules, no franken foods, no aspartam, no soy products... as little of the fat/carb/protein mixed foods.... , meaning soy BEANS, nutts, to much chees, you get it.

I was also jusr't told I might have a sluggish thiroyd, sooo I have started to take 3T of coconut oil/fat/butter and it has definetly helped me feeling better and it maight have been a factor in my weight loss.

Ooooh, I have alsooo uupped my calories from the crazy 1200 to 1600-2000... that has deefinetly made this way better. I read that loweing the calories to low and messing around with the diet is a BIG no no for hypos and that just results in weight GAIN...yup, defiinetly.

Ok, so this last week (or less) I have lost 5-6 without any exercise really, just 30m daily walks. I am so getting a gym membership..imagine!