#22   ^
Old Fri, Jan-04-02, 13:45
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/150/119
BF:
Progress: 11%

Hi Atriana,

Its good to read about everyone elses hopes and goals to loose weight and give up smoking, I know its early days for me I only gave up smoking 4 days ago and up untill now I acn honestly say that I havent had any real cravings for a cig, I have tried sooo many times before to become a non smoker, I have also gone through all the tried and tested ways to give up ie: patches gum
ect ect I even spent over £200 on an Alan Carr quit smoking day,
that was a year ago, but alas the evil old Nic got his way, I have also put alot of weight on after stopping smoking I think that this and a feeling of being over confident about not smoking has been my downfall, In all the times Ive tried to stop I never seem to get cravings not bad ones anyway and then when I dont expect it one great big one will just rear up and bang thats it, this time Im in control, Iam using patches, I got them on prescription from my doctor, I have been back on my lo carb diet for 48 hours I have just won a bet in work that I wouldnt last till end of week. the only thing that Im taking this time are vitamins. I hope that we all reach our goals come everyone if I can you can.