#16   ^
Old Sat, Dec-22-01, 21:17
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 213/197/150 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Unhappy Sad Story

Well I would love to quit but can't right now. I would love to keep in touch and get all the helpful hints for the future.
We just found out two weeks ago that my Father is dying of lung cancer. I tryed to quit last weekend but failed. My Mom and Dad is staying with me right now because they live two and a half hours from the city and he has to go for radition every day and chemo once a week. They say he has a year at the longest. He is so sick and I have to smoke outside because of the oxegen. You think seeing you're Dad dying right in front of you're face in you're own house would be enough motivation for anyone. I'm just so stressed right now I can't do it. I have cut down alot because it's 13 degrees outside so I don't go out to often.
When I try to quit I just get so stressed I feel like I'm going to exploed. I dont know how to get past that stressed out feelling. Might have to try the patch, i started to take Wellbutrin about a week ago they say it takes a week to ten days to get into youre system. Does Wellbutrin make you gain weight?
Wish me luck and will power.
Sponsored Links