#1   ^
Old Sat, May-05-01, 14:22

Plan:
Stats: 238/195/170
BF:
Progress:
Red face

Hi,
I have been on the Atkins WOL since mid-January and lost 40lbs in the first three months. I have been stalled for the last four weeks and it has been this forum that has made me keep going. So much encouragement and good advice, mixed with a generous helping of good humour!
I followed the advice and kept taking measurements. Am pleased to report loss of 3 inches around waist and hips. This has helped to reinforce my resolve not to give up.
Having battled the curse of being overweight for the past 30 years, and having tried every diet known to man, I have finally found a WOL I can relate to. I have no doubt I can and will changed the habits of a lifetime.
I have two problems, however:
1: I under-eat! I know I am but cannot make myself eat more. I am never hungry and often force myself to have lunch or breakfast. I have been limiting carbs to 25-30g.
2: For the past few weeks I have been suffering from insomnia. I have never had any problem sleeping and this is quite strange to me. I toss and turn for ages before finally falling asleep, only to wake up before the crack of dawn!! At first I thought it might be the lowcal jello I have in the evenings, so I cut that out. No change.
Does anyone else find they have this problem?
Thanks for your support,
Elaine
Sponsored Links