View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Dec-12-01, 15:52
Registered Member

Plan: pregnant so maintenance level
Stats: 136/122/---
BF:
Progress: 89%

Thanks for the encouragement Atriana and Homegirl. It's nic eto bask in the praise after all the hard work hehehe

Harley I read a couple of your posts in the candida/IBS forum so kind of know a little of what you are going thru. It's great that you're thinking of this as a journey now, rather than a 'destination', takes the pressure off a bit. Something I read here that I like goes something like this- "a year is going to pass anyway, and you can choose to either improve in that time or get worse" for me, I'm sick of being sick, it's time to improve!!
Quote:
I am lactose intolerant and should cut out the milk products but so far the cream/yogourt has been keeping me going mentally but perhaps contributing to the stall/slow weight loss. Wadda ya think? (Please say no, it's fine, eat lots more)

Well, you KNOW what I'm going to say, don't you? Give it up! You'll be so pleased in a week. For me it got to the stage I was eating a cup of whipped cream for desert, knowing I'd feel revolting and doing it anyway. Ditto with cheese and P butter. Addicted?Naaaaaaaaa! Missed them like crazy for 4 days, now I feel so much better, and guess what? ALL my cravings have gone. What I'd say to you, is you'll give up dairy when you're ready, either the symptoms will get so annoying, or you'll find some info that'll tip the scales, and you'll just decide-THATS IT! and give it up.
About your level of carbs-I 'm going to go read you're journal and maybe post something there once I have a better idea what you're eating.