#4   ^
Old Wed, Dec-12-01, 03:47

Plan: Dr.Atkins
Stats: 257/253/143
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default well done

Well done.
These stalls are a killer. Most of my diet/wol is a stall. but I am concentrating now on the path of the journey and not the (distant) end. Well, that's what's keeping me sane this week anyway

You have made me face something I have been trying to ignore for ages and I dont like it one little bit! I am lactose intolerant and should cut out the milk products but so far the cream/yogourt has been keeping me going mentally but perhaps contributing to the stall/slow weight loss. Wadda ya think? (Please say no, it's fine, eat lots more)

I have IBS and checked out the links for there and have avoided looking up on Candida as I am not sure I could face more restrictions. Maybe I'll take a peak though.

a quick question:I notice that most people 'do' the induction for 2 weeks and then up the carbs (like the book says) but it doesnt work for me. I eat about 18 carbs and lose 2 kilos in 3 weeks. At the very beginning I was on 10carbs (dont yell) and lost 1 kilo a week) So I am permanently on the Induction until I dont need to lose more weight (forever - no, no bad attitude)

Well, hark at me. I wrote to congratulate you and wrote about ME. (All right, correct guess, I am a Leo )

Carry on the good work and thanks for the inspiration.
Harley