1/4 cup Vital Wheat Gluten flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 2.5 oz jar Gerber Banana Baby Food
1/4 cup sour cream
20 drops liquid sweetener
1 teaspoon banana flavor extract

Preheat oven to 325°F.

Cream butter, cream cheese pourable Splenda and Brown Sugar Twin well. Add eggs - one at a time - beating well after each. Set aside.

In separate large bowl, blend almond flour, Vital Wheat Gluten flour, baking powder, and salt.

In small bowl mix baby food, sour cream, liquid sweetener (I use liquid Splenda, but you can use Sweet N Low or Cyclamate sweetener if you like), and banana extract. Add to butter/cream cheese mixture and beat well.

Mix wet and dry ingredients with large spoon or mixer until fully incorporated. Pour into greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan and bake for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes (oven times may vary a bit.)

45 grams of carbs in entire recipe.
Makes 12 slices: 3.75 carbs per slice.

[optional:] Like a sugary topping? For an extra few grams for the loaf (almost doesn't change the amount per slice), sprinkle a bit of Diabetisweet over the top of the bread in its last 20 minutes of baking.

Walnuts or pecans can be added to this recipe as well. About 1/2 cup broken nut pieces added just before adding to loaf pan to bake works nicely.

Note: I used a small banana and pureed it myself, and also added a few pecans. The bread was really moist and had a lot of flavour.