View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Apr-02-04, 16:43

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Bob, I disagree with the others (sorry, guys!). You're a guy. If you were female, I'd say your calories are too high, but men can handle a lot more calories because of their muscle mass. Heck, you're at 27% body fat, which ain't too shabby in my book. You're definitely getting there.

Men tend to do better on Atkins than women do. Also, I'm not sure I agree with the idea that if your fat is up around 70% that your body won't burn its own fat. Don't want to start an argument, just don't know that I believe that.

That said, I'm not quite sure what's going on with you. Are you measuring? Are you losing any inches in your waist, chest, arms, or legs?

If you want to start tweaking, do it, but do it scientifically. Maybe try to drop the calories to between 8 and 9 times your current weight (so, between 1,824 and 2,052). Renee has had luck with this.

Do this for two full weeks (every single day) and see what happens. Sometimes people tweak way too often (ok, so I'm guilty of this, too!) and then nothing works.

You're keeping good records. Keep it up and you should be able to get things moving again.

Keep posting and let us know how you're doing. GOOD LUCK!