View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Apr-01-04, 20:18

Plan: paleo
Stats: 145/145/114 Female 161
BF:
Progress: 0%

meant to say, cut out all dairy except butter. don't have anything that has yeast in it (check sauces etc) and no nuts, a lot hav emould on them. no mushrooms. no vinegar. no fermented products (soy sauce etc). no bacon. obviously no fruit, no wheat products and no alcohol.
eat plenty of Eggs, fish, chicken, turkey, seafood, lamb, and veal. vegetables (except corn and potatoes). vegetables that inhibit the growth of CA are raw garlic, onions, cabbage, broccoli, turnip.
i ended up only taking these supps in the end, yeast-free multi-vitamin/minerals, 1000 milligrams vitamin C, three times a day and lactobacilus acidophilus tablets to increase intestinal bacteria.

you should consider not taking any birth control pills, antibiotics or any other hormone altering medication. there is a supplement called Candex i think that is supposed to be good, but i didn't take it. Nilstat did nothing for me. you do need to build up your immune system as CA weakens it. as the CA dies off, you will feel a bit crappy, headachey and weak, due to the toxin release.