View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Oct-29-01, 20:40

Plan: Atkin's Diet
Stats: 243/216/105
BF:
Progress: 20%
Talking Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Gwil, actually my first goal is to fit into these jeans I wore when I was 155lbs. Even though that is not my goal weight that will be a great achievement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will know by those jeans I am at the half way mark. Ya know????????

Also, my next goal is to start dance class again at about 130lbs. I am also a Jazz Dancer, Congrats on your Competitions next year!!!!!!!! That is sooooooo awesome.

I feeling a little down right now, I am having relationship problems and I just want to run to the Food like I used to. Pizza, French Fries, Cookies, Doughnuts, ect............. Well I don't mean to sound so Gloom but everyone says I'm losing weight but I don't feel like it's coming off fast enough. I used to be in such good shape and seeing me like this now is a real turn off in my eyes.

Also, i ran into an old classmate from highschool the otherday and she said, "Wow, Jessica, why did you get so Fat???????"
That really hurt me and now I just feel like running and Hiding. I sometimes wonder why I'm doing all this Dieting, Sorry, I'm like this, I will get through this.

Thanx 4 letting me vent......................

Jessica