View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Mar-26-04, 12:19

Plan: My own
Stats: 152/150/135 Female 5'0
BF:
Progress: 12%

hi mai , I am 15 going on 16 . but you are never to young to try to get in shape and feel better about yourself . i will have to say that I am 5 feet too and i would love to be 120. that is my goal but i guess different people have different opinions about how they want to look. losing 20 pounds in 3 months might be hard . i have lost like 5 pounds in like 6 months . it is most common to lose about 1 pound a month. so you are doing very well. also you might want to pick a plan to stay with so that it will be easier. if oyu really wanna try to lose 20 poounds in 3 months try drinking alot of water and excersising alot .
the teen section does not get responses all that quickly so i would suggest trying to find a section that gets responses more often . i have nothing against the teen forum just with school and other things it is hard for us teens to reply quickly. so maybe posting on the general low carb section you might get more responses. but this is all plus posting on the teen forum.
if you ever want to talk you can e-mail me at truebluesfan88 at yahoo dot com.
btw what grade are you in ?