Old Mon, Feb-16-04, 10:20
Phoenixa

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164/136.6/132 Female 172/5'8
BF:Yes.
Progress: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly-Nille who's already soo cute on her present pic
My personal opinion is that anybody who lose less than 1 lb a week is a turtle. Regardless of what anybody say. I don't think persons who steadily lose 4 lbs or more are !! But of course they have the right to feel like it !!

Has anyone said that?!!! Give'm to me... I'll spank their butts off! (On second thought, that would be a very generous and practical gift, wouldn't it... Hey! Spanking, new-improved-turtle-treatment. Sorry for contaminating this thread... I'm in silly-mode today.... AGAIN!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly-Nille who's already soo cute on her present pic
I've also been told that the longer it takes to get it off, the longer it takes to gain again !! Don't know if that is true....

Well, I believe in that, firmly. The real Mc-Coy fat, that is what's been grouping for a long time, embracing our organs and tiniest "membranes"... (yup, I sound very amateurish here, I know... but it's just my Monday-night thoughts, right?) "Short-term-fat" is easier to shake. I, for one, gained 12lbs in a bad-eating/drinking-less-than-a-year, and it took a short time to shake - "surface fat" so to speak. The rest of the 12lb weight I eventually shook (word?), was deeper rooted, not "lard", more like "sturdy meat-fat" (Although I'm not the one to use as a role-model for that, so don't spank me, please. BTW, I have been heavier than my profile weight, up at 82+ kgs [180lbs+] earlier years... and NO, I have no digitalized pic of that gil-version...)

Sorry for intruding.

Keep up the good work, girlies!! (and men?)

/gil