#2   ^
Old Mon, Feb-09-04, 09:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/220/215 Male 78 inches
BF:36/28/20
Progress: 88%

Greenwings said:

Quote:
I belong to another forum in which many, if not most of the members are anti low-carb. They claim to have had their health damaged by Atkins and similar, and see it as their mission to prevent others from being harmed by this "evil." Who am I to doubt them...and who am I to doubt those who maintain that low-carb has been the answer? Rather, I think BOTH are guilty of making "blanket" statements like, "it didn't work for ME, so that means it is bad for everybody." Sorry, that's just too narrow-minded for me!

I can easily understand their comments that the Atkins' diet damaged their health. They are LIARS, and they have a good motive for lying. They are religious vegetarians. I visited Dr. Andrew Weil's message board for years reading all their nonsense. If you want to see some really sick people (both mentally and physically) visit the "Health Conditions" section of Dr. Weil's message board. They attack Atkins because of the red meat issue. Remember, we are talking about eating their reincarnated grandmother. To them eating animals is a very serious issue. They will propagate any lie in hopes of turning people away from eating animals. They have no interest in truth.

In my first post on Dr. Weil's board several years ago I stated that eating lots of red meat and saturated fats gave me awesome health, which it certainly did. The board went ballistic, which reminds me. Where are the 36,000 low-carbers to challenge the stupid "Metabolic Typing" nonsense in this thread?

Animal Rights Terrorists Strike Again?

Kent