View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-17-01, 22:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%

Hi Judith,

Funny when on this site one forgets to scroll down to see if the information they want is available before posting.

Sure enough I already posted and then found this one. Oh well, typical me...LOL! I see you deal in low carb foods and want to ask you more about this, I hope you don't mind?

I was posting a few minutes ago asking anyone who knows of any information on starting up a business with these low carb foods.

I find myself interested in providing these products here in Orillia due to not seeing them around or being able to get my hands on any. I am not one to order online as I don't care to use my credit card until paid off....who knows how long that will take! I figure if I am this way, there may be others out there too, and again, not everyone owns a computer or feel secure about ordering online yet.

I have been running a small business for six years now, it is a service business not a product business. I have no clue on this type of business and am looking for guidance on this subject.

If you can help on any information I would be interested in learning about this to see if this is something I can do.

Thanks for any replies,
Wendy