View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Oct-02-03, 18:12

Plan: Atkins'
Stats: 165/120/110 Female 4'9"
BF:40/26.3/23
Progress: 82%

alright, I was too busy yesterday to get to do any type of work out. Did do some leg ups before bed but not much. Basically no work out for the day.
But today I did 1/2 a kilometer on my tread mill (it's always set at up hill because it is manual) in less than 12 mintues. I also did some streches, 25 squats and 400 reps on the power rider. Guess I was trying to make up for yesterday. lol. Anyway, I'll see how my back is tomorrow. I've been having back pain since before I started Atkins. I have fasset joint syndrome (it's caused from a lot of twisting and turning and bending wrong, had it even when I was thin) I guess it is inflamed but the pills the doc. gave didn't work this time. Mostly bothers me to move, walk, and definately lift, from the time I get up till around 11a.m. but I work with it and eventually it goes away till the next moring. lol. Gets worse when I lift alot or do alot of strenuous things. Hopefully I haven't over done it. I'm hoping all the excersize will help strengthen the muscels in my back and lesson this problem. According to the doc, when I was a teen I have barely any back muscles (very weak) and this is part of the problem.
But enough of my babbling. I must be tired. Going to hit the showers and off to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be another great day!