#11   ^
Old Wed, Aug-22-01, 19:31
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/185/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 55%

Quote:
[Just wondering isn't mayo a dairy product??
No. real mayonnaise is either whole egg or egg yolk, lemon juice or vinegar and oil. YOu can make your own, any good cookbook will have a recipe, or you can type mayonnaise into the Search function, select the Lowcarb Kitchen forum and hit Enter.
Quote:
Also can we eat nuts or sesame seeds??
No. The carbs can come from lowcarb vegetables ONLY. So no liver, no cream, no cheese or dairy of any kind, no avocadoes and no nuts, the carbs are too high. Limit the eggs (no, eggs aren't dairy )
Quote:
I I am up to 1700 cal but I still need to do another 1000 by day end..... HELP!!! I am sick of eating........... ]
This is why it's so important to PLAN IN ADVANCE. At least the day before, it's a good idea to sit down and KNOW how much and what you have to eat. This will help you to spread it out evenly through the day. Otherwise you end up facing 1,000 calories late at night...

I do understand though, last night I thought I'd burst at the thought of eating a big supper after all I'd eaten through the day, but then after supper, I had some herb tea, and it wasn't too bad, and I slept well. I made sure I ate all I had to eat before 8 pm.

Try sipping oil - X. virgin olive oil, or fresh flax oil if you have it. 120 calories per Tbsp.

Doreen