#1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-10-03, 08:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 305/260/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 36%
Default Need Ideas For Birthday

Hello All,

Saturday is my husband's Birthday. Typically in my family the way we celebrate Birthdays is by all getting together having dinner...and of course we have Birthday cake for dessert.

My DH and I are both LC'ing and I'm trying to figure out a substitute for the cake. I was thinking that I would get a small cake, just for the kids and for the family members not LC'ing....but I'll be honest, I think that will be WAY too much temptation for me because I look foward to cake a few times a year. It's really my only weakness, because I can turn my head to anything else and it doesn't bother me (I still sometimes cook potatos, pasta, or rice, for my kids and it doesn't affect me in the least)

I was thinking of maybe cheating for the one day -- but I'm proud that I have gone this far without any deviations, and I don't want to blow that....at least I don't right now while there's not cake in front of me!

Anyone have any suggestions on what I could make (since I won't be able to order from the bakery ) in subsitutaion for a Birthday cake that won't be too appauling to those not LC'ing?

Thanks for any advice, or input!

~Jaya
Sponsored Links