View Single Post
  #137   ^
Old Wed, Aug-13-03, 07:17

Plan: Atkins - modified
Stats: 280/253/160 Female 5'4"
BF:50+/44.4/25
Progress: 23%

Thanks lawoman and jude..... for the warm words, and encouragement, and now.... having basked in them for a little while... I wonder if I may just be about to start justifying again....lmao.... I don't think so.. but....

Tomorrow I am going on 2 weeks vacation to Bali... never did intend to start this before I got home,... but somehow couldn't resist, and I am starting from 5 lbs better than I would have..

Part of all vacations to exotic parts is to me..... the different foods... and I did intend to enjoy all aspects of this holiday..... and start serious lo carbing when I got back...

Last night I had a sliver of my grandsons birthday cake... and then this am had some whole grain bread for breakfast... my justification.... well I am going on hols tomorrow....

But.... I now have a mild stomach ache and bloating, that I had already forgotten about in 2 weeks..... I hope that has taught me something??

Yes lawoman, the mental part is the hardest, but this time at least I have learnt to ask for help, and not be so darned independant... lol.. I really think that being here is the best thing I could have done, and I also have asked a medico friend to help me monitor that aspect...

And oh yessss Jude... the food is fantastic... enjoying every mouthful of all this forbidden stuff , though it is hard to completely let go of the guilt..... sheesh.... never realised how ingrained it was...

Am currently re-reading Sugar Busters, figure maybe that will be easier to stick to while I am away..... though usually all the extra walking and swimming usually mean I don't gain.... and then I intend to come back to atkins induction.. wish me luck.... please....

Congratulations to you both on your achievements..... I never fail to be amazed at some of the successes here.....

Hugz