#13   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 09:11
Too kinky for you

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/246/187 Male 176 cm
BF:xxx/27.2/20
Progress: 24%

Hiya
No, if you were getting 20g ok from the 1cup/2cup that is probably where you should stay.
The site for putting your food in to see how much is in it is http://www.fitday.com
You need to create an account, then you can start putting in the food you've eaten. Watch out for the quantities, the default measures are a bit daft sometimes.
Were you getting enough fat in the past, do you think? 60% of your daily calories should come from fat, 30 from protein and the remainder from carbs (if I remember my figures properly). Also remember you subtract your "carbs from fibre" from total carbs to get "carbs that count"

I still think you should stick with it for a few more days, and religiously enter all the food you eat into either fitday or your journal here.
If you have no luck after that, and no-one can see any problems with your menus, then perhaps this WOE isn't for you... It can't be right for everyone, people differ so much.

Which atkins book have you read?
I recommend Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution. It has a section on people with high resistance to weightloss, maybe some of this is applicable to you?

Strength!

Steven