View Single Post
  #112   ^
Old Sat, Aug-02-03, 21:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 125.4/125.4/110 Female 163 cm
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi there again,

Debbie, thanks for the support! The thing is that I think we should start thinking more in terms of healthy eating through the atkins. I think it is the best way to get out of our various eating disorders. It is amazing how you managed to fast for 2 days. I would be walking around like the living dead.

As for going on and off the low carb wagon, I have not been able to stay on it long enough to consider my attempt a start. I crave for a bit of crunch and sweet so much. It's tough. Sometimes I resort to taking one biscuit just to make myself happy. It works for my mood but not for the diet though.
So as you can tell, I am going to start with the diet on a clean slate all over again. =p

About Extrim, I have tried it before. The first few days I went to the toilet so much, my bum hurt. Then after a while I think my system got used to it. Is Extrim a thermogenic? I was thinking of getting Hydroxycut from GNC since I have been exercising everyday and think it would help. But I have no idea whether how effective. It does cost quite a bit. I was reading about it on some other website. It warns against consuming it if you have a family history of heart disease and thyroidism. My family history has both that is why I have been hesitating. Do any of you take it even though you have a family history of heart disease and such? Do thermogenics work?

I just had dried dates for lunch (so much for low carbing yah?). But I will be disciplined for dinner!!