View Single Post
  #166   ^
Old Fri, May-16-03, 11:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/197/135
BF:
Progress: 35%

Thur. afternoon: 30 min. pool jogging – can’t believe I made it the full 30 min., and this is only my 2nd time this year! Also did 360 Tae-Bo kicks (20 sets, 3 each of 3 different kicks on each leg). Then, after dinner, I went to my dad’s and mowed part of his lawn (he’s having problems with his back and had told me that he’s only able to do a small part at a time, so I tried out my new lawn mower on his lawn. I love the new mower! I would have done more, but I think he was having a hard time accepting help and he wouldn’t let me do any more. Said he’s going to get out his riding mower today.) I tried to convince him to see a doctor about his back because it’s affecting his legs also – he said he can only go a short ways before he has to rest. He’s almost 77 years old – I’m a bit worried about him. Hope he’ll see a doctor. His sister is coming here from Minneapolis tomorrow for a visit – it’s our annual get-together to put flowers on the graves before Memorial Day. I’ll get her to also encourage him to see a doctor – he might be more inclined to listen to her than to me. After all, I’m one of his kids and he’s supposed to give me advice, not the other way around – at least not in his mind!

Fri: 4:30 a.m. – really pushed it on the treadmill this morning – 30 min. and burned 388 calories (according to the display – wish that was real). Scale is still moving down – what a great reward for all of the hard work! Clothes are fitting better again – it’s great! Also seem to be back into ketosis – stix are at ‘Trace’ and appetite is definitely suppressed again. Yeah!!!! Wish the scale would keep on moving downward at the rate it has been, but I know that can’t happen – loss rate will slow down eventually.

Walked for 30 min. on lunch break. Plan to go home at 3:30 and pool jog for 30 min. I’m still mulling over the idea of doing a 60 min. walk after work next week. Problem is that I would then miss my pool jogging. Maybe I’ll hold off on that idea until the weather is warm enough for me to pool jog 1st thing in the morning, then I can walk after work. Even if I can only fit in 1 or 2 – 60 min. sessions in a week, that would help. Or, I could save the 60 min. walk for weekends so I can schedule it around the pool. I’ll think it over.
Sponsored Links