Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   HCG P2 Challenge/Progress Thread (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=427175)

Nancy LC Mon, Apr-25-11 20:45

HCG P2 Challenge/Progress Thread

Here's the new HCG thread! Continue the discussion here from the old one.

Old HCG thread
P3/P4 Thread (Maintaining)

y0u Mon, Apr-25-11 20:54

Thanks for starting a new thread Nancy!!! :D :D

2nd day on round 2 of VLC....doing great!!! I can hardly wait to get ALL my load weight OFF...and start losing again...

gem52372 Tue, Apr-26-11 05:13

HCG progress/challenge thread 2

Only down -1.8 of my loading 7 lbs =(
TOM is here so blaming him!!

y0u Tue, Apr-26-11 09:28

202.0...down 2.4 from load weight....it's starting to come off....yeah!...It would be really cool to be back in Onederland by Friday...I ended up eating a can of water packed tuna before bed last night...I was starving. But this is a better snack than some other things. :D

Food today:
chili
italian chicken with caramelized onions
broccoli with lemon and buttery spray
apple
strawberries
small salad with FF cottage cheese ranch dressing
black coffee with english toffee stevia

Cal:541
Fat:10.3
Carb:61.5
Pro:56.8

I have to doctor up this batch of chili...it's bland..needed chicken stock and more chili seasoning....The ranch dressing made with FF cottage cheese turned out really good though...I used some powdered ranch mix and a few cloves of garlic and some chopped onion. :yum: :yum: :yum:
________

Fauve Tue, Apr-26-11 11:34

Hey, a new thread! Awesome!
I am not quite ready to start another round, probably in another two weeks. I am maintaining nicely though.
Good job everyone!

BigBenny Tue, Apr-26-11 12:11

Down 0.8lbs today. Thanks for starting the new thread

Allergymom Tue, Apr-26-11 12:51

thanks for the NEW thread..

this is my last round and will finish it up on Sunday..Didn't have big intentions to lose big this time..But can tell the inches have come off..doing a short round and weighed in at 123.6 this a.m. I havent weighed this since about my early 30's..this really works..

all enjoy

Waterdragn Tue, Apr-26-11 15:34

Day 4 of vlcd .... .8 away from LDW....I'm on my way down!!!!

Nancy LC Tue, Apr-26-11 15:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allergymom
thanks for the NEW thread..

this is my last round and will finish it up on Sunday..Didn't have big intentions to lose big this time..But can tell the inches have come off..doing a short round and weighed in at 123.6 this a.m. I havent weighed this since about my early 30's..this really works..

all enjoy

Wow! To be at goal... what a dream. :) That's just excellent.

blumunz Tue, Apr-26-11 18:01

I will be back over here on Sunday. Friday and Saturday are my load days, which is a good thing because Friday night is our Relay for Life and Saturday is my Daughters birthday!! Gonna be alot of good around!!

gem52372 Wed, Apr-27-11 05:16

Down -4.2 this morning...almost all my load weight...LOL

y0u Wed, Apr-27-11 07:36

Holy Crap Gem...LITERALLY!!!! :D :D

201.0 this morning....thinking I just might make my goal for Friday to be in Onederland again...

Food Today:
Apples
Strawberries
Cabbage chicken soup
Italian chicken with caramelized onions
Broccoli with "buttery" spray and lemon
Black coffee with English Toffee stevia

Cal:540
Fat:7.4
Carb:65.8
Pro:58.1

Nancy LC Wed, Apr-27-11 16:52

Down .4 to 162 on the nose. My tight black jeans are quite loose now. Yay! I hope I can get to 158 before I stop this cycle.

blumunz Wed, Apr-27-11 20:11

wooohooo Nancy!! way to go

Nancy LC Wed, Apr-27-11 22:37

My cats are providing so much drama for me right now that I hardly even think about food. :p