Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Comments Box and Technical Questions (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Contribution (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=474333)

Desert Mo Thu, Jul-21-16 11:35

Contribution

When I sent the forums a contribution last year, I could use my credit card. Now, it's just PayPal? Can I still use my credit card? If not, can you give me a name/address for mailing a check for the same? If no to all of these, well, I guess I can't continue contributing toward costs. I don't do PayPal. Sorry. Thanks ... Desert Mo

doreen T Thu, Jul-21-16 15:05

hi Mo,

You can still use your credit card to make the payment :exclm:. When you click the "order using PayPal" button, you'll see at the bottom of the page that opens where you can select to pay by credit card or Visa debit :idea:

Hope that helps .. and thank you for your continued support :rose:

Doreen

Desert Mo Sun, Jul-24-16 10:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreen T
hi Mo,

You can still use your credit card to make the payment :exclm:. When you click the "order using PayPal" button, you'll see at the bottom of the page that opens where you can select to pay by credit card or Visa debit :idea:

Hope that helps .. and thank you for your continued support :rose:

Doreen

Have tried to follow your directions for two days now, Doreen. But all I get is a message at the PayPal site that transaction is invalid. Zip said about credit card.

doreen T Sun, Jul-24-16 12:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Mo
Have tried to follow your directions for two days now, Doreen. But all I get is a message at the PayPal site that transaction is invalid. Zip said about credit card.

Hmmm. Okay, checked a few things and I think I see what's happening :idea:

Your current subscription is still active until July 26. In order to get a "valid" transaction page with credit card option, you must select the same time period to extend the current subscription (indicated by *). If you want to switch to a different time period, either 1 year or 6 months, you'll have to wait until the current subscription expires, then order the new one.

The "invalid" error message is because the program only allows one subscription type at a time :exclm:

Desert Mo Sun, Jul-24-16 16:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreen T
Hmmm. Okay, checked a few things and I think I see what's happening :idea:

Your current subscription is still active until July 26. In order to get a "valid" transaction page with credit card option, you must select the same time period to extend the current subscription (indicated by *). If you want to switch to a different time period, either 1 year or 6 months, you'll have to wait until the current subscription expires, then order the new one.

The "invalid" error message is because the program only allows one subscription type at a time :exclm:

Actually, I did not change the time period. The system simply failed to work. However, I gave it one more try. It worked. So I renewed. Thanks.

doreen T Mon, Jul-25-16 15:04

I'm sorry you had so much trouble, but glad it finally worked! :thup:

Doreen