Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Chanteyl's exercise log (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=430480)

Chanteyl Thu, Jul-07-11 18:52

Chanteyl's exercise log

Leg press 6
Pulldown 5
chest press 5
shoulder press 5
ball knee lift (no weight) 4 ea
calf raises on block 6
treadmill 3" ~ 1 MPH

Felt icky toward end. Need to take glucose with me. (I'm a diabetic)

I hurt a lot but feel good too.

Chanteyl Wed, Jul-20-11 19:34

July 14, 2011

Leg press 8
Pulldown 12
chest press 8
shoulder press 5
ball knee lift (no weight) 6 ea
calf raises 6
treadmill 3" ~ 1.5 MPH

Chanteyl Wed, Jul-20-11 19:46

Leg press 10
Pulldown 14
chest press 8
shoulder press 4
ball knee lift (no weight) 8 ea
calf raises 6
treadmill 4:30" ~ 1.5 MPH

I really feel good about this. Going to try to visit gym twice this week. Can't wait to start feeling the energy from doing this. :hyper:

Chanteyl Tue, Jul-26-11 15:15

7-22-2011

Shoulder press 6
Pull down 10
Calf raise 6
Squat (chair) 6
Leg press 7
Chest Press 10
Abs on ball 8
Treadmill 5 min. at 1.7 MPH

Chanteyl Tue, Jul-26-11 15:20

Warmup stretch things 6
Shoulder press 6
Pulldown 10
Calf raise 7
Squat 8
Leg Press 8
Chest press 8
Abs 8
walk 7 min at 1.7 MPH

Chanteyl Thu, Jan-22-15 12:40

Out of the wheelchair

OMG, I forgot I had this I have been horning in, on a step counting thread. I never gave this exercise log a name.

Out of the Wheelchair is the name of this thread.

I actually did work my way out of a wheelchair doing these exercises three times. They gave me a physical therapist for a month, to get me started. I started out doing them every other night or so when the soreness was gone.

1--I worked my way up to 10 of each exercise. I sit with legs out on floor and point toes then curl toes back toward me.

2--standing and holding on with one hand if possible. Go up on toes and back down to floor.

3--standing and holding on, baby squat or dips.

4--Walk in place for count of 50 steps.

I have reached first goal of 10 exercises plus 50 walk in place

New goal will be: 20 exercises and 100 walk in place. PT was brutal about shoving a new goal on me immediately. :(

Chanteyl Fri, Jan-23-15 06:04

Last night I did:

sit, point n curl-10
stand, up on tip toes n down-10
stand, squats (lol, more like dips)-10
walk in place-50

This is the first time I did them two nights in a row. I am so proud of myself. :)

When we get a break in the weather I will drive the 30 miles to the big stores and buy a new pedometer. I don't think the one I have is working. Plus, I don't know where I put it, when I moved in here.

Chanteyl Sat, Jan-24-15 08:39

15-Sitting point and curl back toes
10-Standing up on tiptoes and down
10-Squats (in my case dips)
60-steps :D

This guy I know has a treadmill for sale, but it would take up most of my living room space.

Chanteyl Sat, Jan-24-15 20:26

Didn't do regular exercises tonight. I was worn out walking all over a huge store 30 miles away. I drape myself over a regular cart and walk. Lower back ache in car on the way home.

I did buy a new pedometer or step counter and I may start using it tomorrow. I have to read all the instructions first. But I should get half a day's readings from it, tomorrow night. :)

Chanteyl Sun, Jan-25-15 15:04

I still haven't figured out how to program my pedometer. So I won't be giving my step count for today at all.

Why don't they have better systems? Maybe, it's b/c it was a cheap one? Or could be it wasn't simple enough. The picture in the directions looks different to me.

Chanteyl Fri, Mar-06-15 11:10

Found some old tapes I'm going to just pick one and try to do it. I will have to hold on to something to do it.

Chanteyl Sat, Mar-07-15 06:07

I walked in place for about a minute. Hey, no laughing, unless you can beat it at my age!

Chanteyl Wed, Mar-11-15 08:44

I am trying to do a pickup like I used to and it involves walking. :rose:

I will also walk dog to mailbox this afternoon.

If my DNephew comes over I will have him get my bike down from rafters so I can re-learn to ride it again. Or I could wait til Friday and hire a guy to get it down.

Yesterday I walked around in a really big building. :rose: :cheer: for me.

Chanteyl Sat, Mar-14-15 07:57

Driving down to big shopping area and plan to walk around a couple different stores. So I will get my exercise in today.

Still don't have that bike down and I could be trying to ride it for the last few days.

Chanteyl Sun, Mar-15-15 11:26

Will do the 10 min walking tape. :lol: Or rather try to do it, today.