Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Everywhere (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Low Carbing in Asia (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=346172)

LazyCatCat Wed, Jun-11-08 02:32

I just realized I have to log in... LazyCat and LazyCatCat...

Tiadacarb Thu, Jun-12-08 04:07

Hi all,
I have been so stressed at work that I have been going on a carb binge for a week...disgraceful. I have not got rid of the last 2kg but instead put on another 2....help!!!! Now is the fruit season....so it is mangoesteen, rambutans, dukong....the list is endless. So hard to keep on low carbing.
Well, I will keep at it.

hk-lowcarb Fri, Jun-13-08 02:22

Hi all,

Still on SBD Phase 2 here in HK - almost turning into Phase 3, although I'm not yet at goal weight.

But - maintenance is OK. Maybe I can gear up for more strictness soon.

serez Tue, Feb-09-10 12:19

wow looks like i`m the only one here now.. pity me too late to join this thread :(

skunk Thu, Mar-11-10 23:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by serez
wow looks like i`m the only one here now.. pity me too late to join this thread :(

I'm from Singapore :)

mer23 Fri, Mar-12-10 04:52

Hi, I'm not in Asia at the moment but did live in Nepal for 6 months, and found it quite hard to live low carb, unless I lived on eggs, fried chicken and coffee! I'm also gluten intolerant, which didn't help. It was definitely easier in other parts of asia...like somewhere near the sea...lots of nice fish and all

h0neybun Sun, Jun-13-10 04:18

Hi, im from Singapore. Nice to meet you all.
Im coming to LC tmr a new Monday ~~!

Aujuba Mon, Jul-19-10 04:17

I'm in Thailand but originally come from the US.

I can't say low carbing is difficult here but when it comes finding a lot of the specialty LC items mentioned by people in North America it is almost impossible. LC is foreign to most Thai people but in the place I work there are a few people who seem to be avoiding carbs. The issue of diabetes is growing out here so more awareness should come to this way of eating. Many Thai foods are low carb for the most part but nowadays the cooks in restaurants like to toss sugar into a lot of dishes which previously didn't have it.

I do my best with this way of eating here and hope for the success with it.

Tiadacarb Tue, Jul-20-10 22:30

I have not visited this site since 2008. Have not kept up the diet so have put on 5kg since then....aargh!!! Very difficult to go back to induction again. Just trying to maintain.

elaine81 Sat, Sep-10-16 09:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk
I'm from Singapore :)

Im from singapore too !! :wave:

elaine81 Sat, Sep-10-16 09:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0neybun
Hi, im from Singapore. Nice to meet you all.
Im coming to LC tmr a new Monday ~~!

Im from singapore too !!! :wave: