Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.S. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Where's all the Washington LC'ers? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=175547)

CarynLucy Sun, Mar-28-04 22:08

Where's all the Washington LC'ers?

Looking for fellow low-carbers in the Seattle area!

C :)

justmoony Tue, May-11-04 17:52

I'm on Whidbey Island!

Hi there - I'm out here on Whidbey!

Jacque383 Sat, May-15-04 20:28

Hi,

I'm in Kitsap County, but willing to take the boat over to Seattle if anyone wants to get together.

Jacque

LucyLucy Sat, May-15-04 20:44

I'm in Snohomish County, I should take the boat over to see you! I've never been over that way! :)

LL :)

justmoony Sun, May-16-04 11:53

Play date

Hi there - we should consider a "play date", gals!

Jacque383 Sun, May-16-04 16:38

Hi All,

A play day sounds good to me.....Just let me know when - I work for myself, so my time is my own....

Jacque - in Silverdale!

elimy Tue, May-18-04 12:16

Me Too!!!!

Hi fellow Washingtonians! :wave:

I'm in Seattle. I'd love to get together with you guys. Love taking ferries too. Whatever works for everyone!

Emily

Jacque383 Tue, May-18-04 21:59

Hi All,

Well, I'll be coming into Seattle next Wednesday and the following Saturday...

If you can all get together that would be great...Anytime is good for me....

Jacque

LucyLucy Wed, May-19-04 20:28

We should do a Saturday, meet up at Starbucks :) What'cha all think?

Jacque383 Wed, May-19-04 23:21

Hi Lucy,

I think Elimy can only go on Wednesday evening....So I can meet up with her and still meet with you and anyone else on Saturday....

Starbucks is always good - my favorite place! LOL

My email address is: Jacque~newskye.com (newskye is my website)....If you want to email me - then we can set a place and time - or send me your email address and I'll get in touch with you.

Jacque

elimy Thu, May-20-04 12:52

Hi Everyone!

Jacque, I replied with the following in my journal but thought I'd put it here for the others to see, too.

Hi Jacque!

Ok, let's see. I think I had my Saturdays mixed up! As far as I can tell I'm good on Saturday May 29th. For some reason I had it in my mind it was the 5th of June, which is when I'm busy. Sorry about that!

So let's set it for Saturday May 29th. I've got swimming in the morning and will be available after 11:30am or noon. As far as where, I'm ok with Starbucks but don't really know if there's much there we can eat, so I was wondering if people might be up for some actual lunch somewhere? Maybe someplace near downtown, so people don't have to go too far from the ferry? Just a thought, either way is fine, and I would go to Starbucks.;)

Would 12 noon be a good time?

I may send you an email too.

Emily

LucyLucy Thu, May-20-04 14:07

Next Saturday afternoon sounds great, we'll figure out where we all eat. Emily, where are you located?

Ok, we'll go to Starbucks for dessert :)

elimy Thu, May-20-04 14:43

Check Your Private Messages!

Hi Lucy and everyone!

I'm in North Seattle, not far from the county line, Lucy, about 20 min from Lynnwood.

I'm going to Private Message you and the others so the whole world need not know exactly where we'll be...call me careful. ;)

Emily

elimy Thu, May-20-04 16:37

SATURDAY, MAY 29th, 2004

The date is set!

We're getting together on Saturday May 29th.

I can't PM JustMoony though, cause she doesn't have enough posts yet, needs 25. I may post in her journal so she sees we've set a date. I also emailed Jacque.

And Caryn (LucyLucy) are you also CarynLucy on the top of this thread?

Emily

Jacque383 Thu, May-20-04 22:50

Hi everyone,

Got all the emails and answered - I'll be there....

Jacque