Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   New Here - Long Time Low Carber (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=438435)

BlueEyes2 Sun, Feb-05-12 09:38

New Here - Long Time Low Carber

:wave:

I've been on Atkins for 11 months and have lost 30 pounds. A couple of months ago I left the newest version of Atkins (NANY) and returned to the original plan (DADR) where I find it works best for me.

Liz53 Sun, Feb-05-12 09:51

Hi Blue, good to see you here.

Lois55 Sun, Feb-05-12 10:58

Hi there. :-)

BlueEyes2 Sun, Feb-05-12 10:58

Good to see you too, Liz! It would be nice to create a thread where we can all gather again.

JEY100 Sun, Feb-05-12 11:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyes2
Good to see you too, Liz! It would be nice to create a thread where we can all gather again.

Yes, it would! I was off-line in a huff when the old brain cells remembered that this forum has an "introduce yourself" section...and you'll beat me to it :wave: :wave: :wave:

Liz53 Sun, Feb-05-12 11:27

Hi Janet-- We miss you already.

Liz53 Sun, Feb-05-12 11:29

Hmmm, what's with the little symbols under our names? First I had eggs, and now I've graduated to bacon? An appendix? A drumstick? Does anyone have the secret decoder ring? Can't wait to see what other foods I gather.

Lois55 Sun, Feb-05-12 11:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz53
Hmmm, what's with the little symbols under our names? First I had eggs, and now I've graduated to bacon? An appendix? A drumstick? Does anyone have the secret decoder ring? Can't wait to see what other foods I gather.

I find all of that rather strange as well. Okay, so who starts the thread and what do we call it? :help:

JEY100 Sun, Feb-05-12 11:56

This is a V-Bulletin platform, another board i'm on uses the same provider. Helps to read the FAQs above, but the eggs and drumsticks are a post counting system unique to LCF. Maybe you get a full dinner when your count is high..I've seen lobster..yum!

doreen T Sun, Feb-05-12 12:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
This is a V-Bulletin platform, another board i'm on uses the same provider. Helps to read the FAQs above, but the eggs and drumsticks are a post counting system unique to LCF. Maybe you get a full dinner when your count is high..I've seen lobster..yum!

Yes, the drumsticks and lobsters are unique to ALCF :). Just click on it to see what the point counts are :idea:

Welcome aboard :rose:

Doreen

JEY100 Sun, Feb-05-12 12:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreen T
Yes, the drumsticks and lobsters are unique to ALCF :). Just click on it to see what the point counts are :idea:

Welcome aboard :rose:

Doreen

Thank you, Doreen. Cute idea! I saw Peggy had two lobsters, so I'll be aiming for that meal. ;)

BlueEyes2 Sun, Feb-05-12 13:02

:lol: Hi Lois, Liz, Jey! I'm still an egg-head.

Suezeb Sun, Feb-05-12 13:02

Well....Imagine seeing you here! ;)

Labhrain Sun, Feb-05-12 13:05

Hey, everyone! Good to see all your familiar "faces" here!

BlueEyes2 Sun, Feb-05-12 13:17

I see Labby is back at the beach. Is this his retreat?